![]() |
| ...18 Mei 2009 - Forever ... |
begins regular meetings every day to make it all nothing special. Starting from respective backgrounds are different, I and he was interested to know each other. Initially we were a bit awkward to start talking. Through the short message, we started a lot of storytelling. many things that we began to tell. ranging from very simple things, to the most secret. I am comfortable with him. And he was so (I hope ^ _ ^). about 5 months of our relationship real friend is more than merely a friend. But we enjoyed it very much. Share their concerns with each other.
without our knowing it, we often feel jealous when one of us close to other men or women. Funny indeed. Though there is no clear status among us. But that is what we feel. face can not hide our jealousy. Made us realize that feels much different than just friends. We began to be more open with each other. Begins to show feelings of love. I feel very happy.
Finally we decided to make this relationship more serious. It's no longer as a friend. no longer just providing a common concern, but we appreciate any differences. It is more difficult than that in the imagined. Basically the men and women are created differently from one another. So in this connection we have to keep learning. In each process, we must try to be mature. Forgiveness and courage to apologize. I think it also is important in living a relationship. And until today, we sometimes still hard to muffle emotions when angry.
However, until now we keep ourselves at the beginning of meeting. We still love each other. Until now we have gone through 3 years 1 month together. Enjoying every pleasure, trouble, tears and laughter together. And I hope, we would like this forever ...
without our knowing it, we often feel jealous when one of us close to other men or women. Funny indeed. Though there is no clear status among us. But that is what we feel. face can not hide our jealousy. Made us realize that feels much different than just friends. We began to be more open with each other. Begins to show feelings of love. I feel very happy.
Finally we decided to make this relationship more serious. It's no longer as a friend. no longer just providing a common concern, but we appreciate any differences. It is more difficult than that in the imagined. Basically the men and women are created differently from one another. So in this connection we have to keep learning. In each process, we must try to be mature. Forgiveness and courage to apologize. I think it also is important in living a relationship. And until today, we sometimes still hard to muffle emotions when angry.
However, until now we keep ourselves at the beginning of meeting. We still love each other. Until now we have gone through 3 years 1 month together. Enjoying every pleasure, trouble, tears and laughter together. And I hope, we would like this forever ...


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar