Sabtu, 09 Juni 2012

Ada Apa ini ??

      I Lost You

       I was confused when saw her usual cheerful to be changed. Alone. Her eyes showed tremendous loneliness. Many strange things that start she did. Whether it's singing with expression of the store, talking on the things of course can not be intervened. And one more thing that confused me was when she pointed to a corner and mentioning a name. Though I know "figur" , the normal eye, I do not see the "figure" anything in there. For whatever reason. But I feel saddened by the condition. I also feel guilty if I also belong to the reason for her to be changed. Friend, forgive me.


      I miss the days where we could go together. Sharing joy and sorrow. I lost you that once existed. where your laugh the first? where the jokes that you always sincerely share with us? where the figure is what it is? I know maybe something is being experienced by them. But I was disappointed because as a friend, I can not explore reasons for what happened to her until her became like this. 

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar