Rabu, 02 Januari 2013

Quality Time is Being With You


I’m serious

It is like glow in the dark

Look shine in your eyes

I can’t calmed the shiver inside

Don’t look at me for along time

Maybe you don’t even know me

But

I’m know too much about you

Why I want you so desperately ?

Don’t ask me

It’s will be my secret J

Right know I see you and I can’t believe

Boy, you light up my world

Every second to see you

That’s quality time for me

I will say it just once

You has coloring my sky

Drawing all white of my paper

Sing a love song in my ear

I’m realy know, you are not romantic guy

But

I still don’t care about that

I Love You

I love your eyes

I love your smell

I love your eyebrow

I love your laugh

Everything about you is miracle from God

Thanks, you has made my happiness

Quality time is being with you :*





0 komentar:

Posting Komentar